This is great story that shows what one generation’s risk and sacrifice can do for communities, people, and opportunities decades down the line.
In this episode, you will hear:
- Choosing not to sell the family business when unexpected events hit your family
- Building a holding company- how to pick the right people, give them what they need, and get out of their way
- How to build a brand- watching some of the best companies in the world and how they build theirs and learning from them along the way
- A passion for jobs- the new world order, and making sure people get what they need to flourish in the communities you are apart of
- Plus much more!
Please enjoy this week’s episode with Duncan Williams!
- Duncan Williams INC- https://duncanwilliams.com/
- Duncan Williams- https://www.linkedin.com/in/duncan-f-williams-33972aa6/
- bond broker- https://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bond-broker.asp
- new world order – https://www.pewresearch.org/internet/2017/05/03/the-future-of-jobs-and-jobs-training/